Friday, March 18, 2011

Rejuvenation

The first time I was introduced to the company Rejuvenation, I was sitting in my interiors class leafing through some of my teacher's old catalogs, when all of a sudden, here was the coolest lighting company I had ever come across. I just recently received their Spring 2011 catalog and am LOVING it! If you are on the hunt for a unique light, here is your find. The first rule to their design philosophy? "Don't make something you think is ugly." Makes sense...


 I am obsessed with this light fixture:
And on a completely unrelated note, I have quite the growing obsession with The Coveteur. I am so planning a photo shoot where I strewn my beloved closet throughout my home:





I love the quote on the top of the site:

"It's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then you can dream all the rest around it. Because when you see the whole thing, what is there to imagine?" -Dries Van Noten

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Victoria-everythingfashioninteriorsMarch 18, 2011 at 11:53 PM

    As your newest follower and just starting a blog of my own just wanted commend you, I absolutely love your blog and that lighting in today's post is absolutely gorgeous, look forward to upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too stumbled upon the Coveteur and have been checking it out from time to time! I was looking at the home of Dan Ragone, president of Interview mag, who is a big K.Haring fan and has his painting all over his home. Made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete