Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Hello all! I missed you! I've been so sick lately and haven't done much of anything. Somehow, the whole month of March is gone?? How did this happen? Whatever, I'm not going to complain; we are that much closer to Spring! I will say, I took my health for granted and never realized how lucky I was to be able to get up in the morning and go about my day, with my biggest concern being how much work could I get accomplished in a 24 hour period. Now that I am beginning to feel like myself again, I will wake up a whole lot happier every morning. I was so excited to come back to my blog and find a bunch of lovely comments waiting in my inbox! Thank you readers! Anyway, today I am really pumped for my meeting with a new client! She wants her and her family's outdoor space redesigned for this season. I have a lot of great ideas for her and can't wait for the meeting! Here are some outdoor spaces that have been inspiring me lately:




And what would I wear to bask in the sunshine of my outdoor oasis?

Please hurry Spring!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment