Monday, December 13, 2010

New Office Design

As mentioned in a prior post, Tendenza is expanding its business by opening a home showroom, selling flooring, home decor, wallpaper, kitchen cabinets, etc! The massive stressor I'm dealing with at the moment is setting the place up. The office I work in, Folino Homes, will be moving as well to be next to the showroom, meaning new design project!

I find it even more difficult to design for myself than for anyone else. I've been having a serious debacle with making decisions and sticking with them, which is probably one of the most annoying parts of working with new homeowners when they have to make selections for a new Folino home. Yep, I'm my worst nightmare come true...

Anyway, I've finally made some decisions and wanted to share my design board with you! I'd love to hear your feedback. This board is for the main office (not mine, yet!)


The font is super tiny, so click on the image to zoom in. They're painting this week, so let's cross our fingers I'll like the colors! I'm working on my office design board and will be sharing it with you the second its complete!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought that desk for myself, but it didn't quite fit the theme of my place. I also love the single hanging lightbulb...I've been really into the industrial look lately. I'm sure it'll look amazing when you're done!

    ReplyDelete