Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Whew! It is FREEZING this Monday morning! It's got me wanting to escape to the mountains, in a nice warm lodge, sipping a capp by the fire. My husband and I (that still sounds so foreign by the way) are hoping to squeeze a lodge weekend in this winter, so of course I have to choose a cabin that's well decorated and pack the appropriate suitcase.

And these Elle Decor shots have me wanting to buy a dump cabin an hour from where we live and turn it into this exact design. Chicest. Lodge. Ever.

These shots are from the latest issue. There are just no words:



Fair-isle sweaters are very of the moment. Perfect for packing!


Here's an outfit I'd love to bring along:
Sweater - Delias / scarf - Urban Outfitters / necklace - Sorrelli / tee - Tillys.com / boots - Asos.com / cashmere leggings - Net-a-porter.com / duffle - D&G via Zappos.com
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rooms and the look you created! makes me want to bundle up by a fire w/ hot chocolate and a cute boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete