Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fashionable Interior Match

Ahhh! Things are so crazy right now moving into our new office, but it is looking goooood... I'm so excited to share it with you, but it's not completely done. I will hint that the black trim in my office looks awesome! I was so nervous to do it, but love the outcome. Here's something I haven't done for awhile: a classic Fashionable Interiors match. I fell in love with the warmth this room evoked and how the design was able to marry trend with a classic look. It's designed by Elizabeth Kimberly, and I knew I could find the perfect outfit to go with it:
Question: How do you feel about the whole "dressed up sweatpant" look? I don't know if I can pull this one off...

Also, Happy Birthday to my big sister! This is for you!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment