Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mad for Plaid

It's no secret that plaid is making a comeback this fall in a big way. Not only with fashion, but with home decor, as well. I know, when I think of plaid, I think of lumberjacks and cheesy cabin home decor, but trust me! It's done in a way chic way. Check it out:

Plaid designs, done on contemporary furniture and as an accent wall. I'll take it!

Love this idea. The floor is done in a plaid motif. It looks awesome in this kitchen, especially when it's the main showpiece of the space.

If you're concerned about looking like you're wearing your Christmas P.J.s from when you were a kid, just try it out with an accent piece, like this scarf:
Almost bought this dress, but I'll probably wait for a sale, even though it's only $59.50! Tip: If the short sleeves bother you for winter, try this hot new trend. Put a thin black turtleneck underneath and rock it. Just remember it has to be *thin* so it won't look bulky.
At first glance, this Mike & Chris blouse has got the plaid trend, the military button style and the ruffle trend going on. A bit much, but when paired with the right outfit combo, it's super cute.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment