Friday, October 30, 2009

Fantastic Furs (Faux of Couse!)

I am really into furs this season, and with good reason. Have you been out there shopping?? You can get beautiful faux options everywhere! I just purchased a really cute jacket at Target for $39.99. Forever21 and H&M also have sweet options, as well. Below are images from a Sept. 09 photo shoot done for Marie Claire. Just put every outfit in my closet, thanks!

Click here for the full photo shoot.

And what would Fashionable Interiors be without some interiors? I just bought an awesome faux fur chocolate brown rug for my guest room, and I feel like it was that last accessory that makes the outfit. (and it was a total steal at T.J. Maxx for $14.99) Check out how the rooms below incorporate fur into the design.:



This chair is a little nutso, but I could totally see it in a lodge in Aspen, no?


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment