Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Designer Spotlight - Reed Krakoff

Remember when I had the amazing privilege of interviewing Delphine Krakoff? She was totally amazing and I loved that she gave a little blogger like me the time of day. Well in that interview, she told at the time me she was working on the exciting job of designing her husband Reed's (the dude at Coach who's responsible for all the amazing designs) new line. Elle Decor just featured on article on his new store and I had to share:

The floorboards were imported from France (ooo lala!) and I've definitely seen that coffee table in other designs by Delphine, but I can see why she likes using it.
I think the design of the space is the perfect backdrop for his modern clean-lined collection. To read the full article, click here. I have an NYC trip later this month, maybe I can pop in and see it in person!

Here are some designs from his pre-Fall 2011 collection that I enjoy (as you can tell, I'm a fan of the long dresses in his line):



Click here to check out his site. What are your favorites from him? (P.S. Have you checked out the new Lonny yet?)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment