Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outdoor Retreats

Hi it's me! Remember, the girl who loves all things fashion and interior design? I FINALLY scheduled my real estate test for later this month, so hopefully I pass and in return will receive my life back.

In the meantime, my furious studying has been taking place on my back teeny patio since the weather has been amazing here. I finally lugged out all my pots to hopefully plant things before the first freeze. If I could have any outdoor retreat, these would be my top choices:






And what would I wear while studying in my outdoor oasis? So glad you asked...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These outdoor spots are so dreamy.. I love the look you created too (totes want a McQ scarf)! I would also include a good book :)

    PS: Check out my giveaways!

    ReplyDelete