Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Outfit Updates

The weather where I'm from has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And I've been burgundying it up all the live long day... (don't worry, the bugundy jeans will be making an appearance soon)


Express Blazer / Celine Bag / Ann Taylor heels (old) / Prada sunglasses (old)


 All things old (sorry) / Loft blouse / Cynthia Rowley bag / White House Black Market leather skirt / Mulberry heels / Sorrelli ring
 


 
I need to talk about how much I love this peplum top. Trust me, you need to read the reviews. Everyone said it was super small and I normally would have ordered the size 2. I ordered the 6 and let me tell ya, it's snug. Just goes to show, read the reviews!
 
Also, I'm a little disappointed in the Philip Lim Pashli I've been lusting after for so long. It's rather HUGE and the clasp doesn't open and close very easily. I did zipper the sides last night and it seemed to get a lot smaller and manageable. We shall see Mr. Lim...
Pin It!

2 comments: