Monday, March 12, 2012

Craziness I Say

I don't even know how last week went by. Is it seriously March 12th?? Since I haven't had an opportunity to craft any high end posts, here's the Instagram/iPhone pics version of my life lately:

Our home show was a success! This is the side I designed for my husband's home building company:


And here's my side! I was really happy with the outcome:



Also SUPER exciting that the weather has been as perfecto as could be. Finally busted out the Valentinos!


And with all the nice weather, rose had to make a sighting. (p.s. I give up trying to make the little ' mark over the e):


I'm trying to read as much of this as I can every night, but seriously, this is the only book where I've actually laughed out loud:


My little pom, Luigi, accompanying me on all my errands last week:


I finally wore my Missoni for Target tights:


And it was my birthday! My hubs is so cute. He snuck in our office and set this up for me:


Alright, back to work. I have so much to catch up on this week, but I hope to get some outfit/interior posts up! Have a great week! P.S. I totally wore white jeans today since it was 65 degrees..Screw you Memorial Day...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment