Monday, October 17, 2011

Client Basement Project

I am finally complete with my basement client! I have been soooo anxious to share this design with you all! It was great working with her and we are both so pleased with how the space turned out!

We needed to keep the cherry wood that was present throughout the whole basement. She also liked the idea of incorporating some red and likes warmer colors. She wanted the design to feel feminine, but not too girly. Also, the basement literally had one light that was a plug-in reading lamp. We needed to add some serious recessed lighting asap (and a chandelier!). And here was the result!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


BEFORE:


AFTER:
BEFORE:


 AFTER:


BEFORE:

AFTER:

We lined the bookcase with wallpaper
Also, there was the powder room. It was definitely a little sad until we added fun, reflective wallpaper and paint!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

To see more pics, be sure to visit my Facebook! A HUGE thank you to my husband and dad who helped me majorly with putting together furniture. I couldn't have done it without them!

Also, I'm trying to photograph and post my outfits more often. I think it's a great way to remember the outfits I liked so it's faster to get dressed in the morning!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment