Friday, May 22, 2009

Stripes: Trendy on your Couch and in Your Closet

Perusing the Elle Decor website, I came across an article "Trend Alert: Stripes". I was so excited because I feel like everything I buy lately is striped, solidifying my inkling that stripes are cool again. There is just something so Parisian chic about wearing black and white stripes, with a touch of red, perhaps? I know I have this serious J.Crew obsession, but really I don't care! Check out some of their striped pieces (of which I have both of and again don't care!!) AND how awesome would this couch be in a living room?? Click here to check out the Elle Decor article. I have a feeling I will be looking very nautical this summer! (and check out the swimming suit, too!) And yes I have it!! HELP ME!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment