Friday, May 29, 2009

Folino Design

Ok let's take a break from fashion/interior design romances. The release date of my interior decorating company is fastly approaching. Well the release date is a tad loose: Summer 2009. So technically I have until September 21st. I only have a few more weeks left of my certificate program and am almost complete my CID license (Certified Interior Decorator). I've designed a logo for the company, based off the logo and name of the home company I work for. It will basically be a branch of Folino Homes. I've included the FH logo below for better comparison purposes. I'd love feedback on what everyone thinks about the new Folino Design logo!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the logo! I think they compliment each other very well. So happy for you!
    - Trist

    ReplyDelete