Thursday, July 28, 2011

Heaven in Ocean City, MD

While on my little trip away, I couldn't resist picking up a few real estate books to see how the housing market is around here. Some of these houses are so gorgeous, with my favorite being the cedar siding, new england looking ones. Then I came across this "Grand Cottage" I'd be happy to move to and never leave again. (sorry for the grainy pics, it's Coldwell Banker's fault)







Prestigious home builders “personal” residence, like new condition, only 5 years old, beautiful interiors with many special finishes, gourmet kitchen, marble tops, floors, walnut floors, two brick fireplaces, sound system, geo thermal, generator, exquisite landscaping, irrigation, saltwater pool with cabana room, unbelievable views of the inland waterways and ocean city skyline,Seller will install boat dock for easy bay and ocean access for $130k. Quiet dead end street. 2 large screened porches, This is a one of a kind home.


Now if only I could come up with the $1,949,900... 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...what a gorgeous home!!!!! I have been wanting to go to Ocean City.

    ReplyDelete