Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Woven Inspiration

Woven materials evoke a sense of warm weather and bright sunshine in my mind, perfect for this time of year. Whether it be a pair of sandals or a chair, a woven texture has such a breezy, carefree style to it.


I love this take on the Barcelona chair:




 Handmade woven leather sandals from an Italian workshop? SOLD!

http://www2.plumo.com/products/Pina-Sandals.html
 And these are drool-worthy. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're Prada:


Anya Hindmarch is an excellent bag designer. I've always wanted to own one of her designs. This one is a beauty:
I've been wearing my fedora nonstop on the weekends. This is a really pretty woven option, and the price is perfect:
And if fedoras aren't your thing, a floppy beach hat is the next best thing!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment