Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mustard & Pink

I love Vanessa Jackman's fashion photography and her recent posts have not failed to impress. I loved the color combo in this girl's outfit and found some decor solutions for applying it:

Don't those look like old national geographics? They look so cool piled up like that and my parents totally have an unhealthy amount of them stashed in their basement. Hmm.... I think the black wall helps, though.
P.S. Ikat wallpaper, you will be in my dreams tonight...

And for a match made in heaven, who can forget Betsey Johnson's dining room:
Images via Vanessa Jackman, Katie Ridder, Under a Paper Moon, & Material Girls
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't think I ever thought about this combination. And it clearly works. Thank you for sharing this. I love your blog.

    http://priscilapetersdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete